Fire Insurance for High Risk Homeowners
“WE SERVICE HIGH FIRE RISK CLIENTS THROUGHOUT CALIFORNIA. WE DEAL WITH EVERYTHING FROM HIGH VALUE ESTATES TO RURAL HOMES. NO SINGLE-FAMILY HOME IS TOO CHALLENGING FOR US.”
CA Fair Plan Customers are experiencing:
- Drastic annual rate increases
- Non-renewals of wrap-around policies in high brush and fire zone areas
- Possibility of no Personal Property Coverage, due to any type of fire
- Possibility of no Additional Living Expenses due to fire
We provide a complete homeowners policy, generally at a lower rate, and unlike your current policy
Our Policy Includes:
- Extended Replacement Cost Coverage
- Personal Property Replacement Cost Coverage
- Extended Coverage for Jewelry, Watches, and Furs
- Loss Assessments
- Firebreak Phos-Chek Home Defense (FAQ)
- And Many More Coverages!
Most insurance brokers do not have access to the appropriate carriers to insure high risk fire insurance clients under voluntary plans, meaning you get stuck with the CA Fair Plan! We specialize in in connecting and educating clients living in high risk fire zones to ensure they have coverage that protects them.
FIRE INSURANCE POLICIES AVAILABLE FOR SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES
- Forced on to the CA Fair Plan
- Located in High Risk Fire Zones
- New Constructions over 4500 Sq. Ft.
- Multiple Claims filled in recent years
- And More!
Questions? Visit the links below or contact our specialists at
As stated by the California Fair Plan ,“The California Fair Plan provides insurance as a last resort, and should be used only after a diligent effort to obtain coverage in the voluntary market has been made.” California Fair Plan policies are designed as last resort insurance where customers are unable to obtain insurance through the voluntary market. The California Fair Plan also has major gaps in coverage that many customers may not be aware of. Homes that are close to brush/fire zones often have no other option but to have insurance through California Fair Plan as many insurance carriers require 1000 foot clearance from brush areas. People often discover after they suffer a loss that they have not purchased enough insurance or the right kind of insurance coverage for their needs.
With all the past wildfires and summer rolling in, homeowners need to take advantage of this opportunity! We are here to help the residents of California understand their options for homeowners insurance near brush fire zones, high risk areas, homes with previous or multiply claims and much more. For more educational info check out :